In this episode, Lachlan and Ken discuss grip and feathering. They highlight the common problems and solutions.
Sculling and sweep although slightly different require a similar technical approach.
Try a Decent Rowing membership for free with our 1-week trial at https://www.decentrowing.com
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Grip and feathering" page of the Decent Rowing library.
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode, head to our website www.decentrowing.com and log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Grip and feathering".
If you haven't tried our membership, we have a one-week completely free trial (no credit card required).
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership at https://www.decentrowing.com , and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guarantee