In this episode, Ken and Lachlan discuss the common technical problems that arise on the ergo and how to fix them. This is the first of two episodes. This episode focuses on technical problems during the catch and drive. Next week we will be discussing the problems of the finish and recovery.
This episode's information discusses the videos on the "Playlists" page of the Decent Rowing library.
Try a Decent Rowing Membership for free with our one-week trial at https://www.decentrowing.com
If you would like to see all the videos referred to in this episode, head to our website www.decentrowing.com and log in or sign up. Once logged in, click on the heading "Playlists".
If you haven't tried our membership, we have a one-week completely free trial (no credit card required).
Sign up for a Decent Rowing Membership at https://www.decentrowing.com, and you will get:
- Access to our rowing library of over 850 videos
- Training programs and powerful training program builder (for building customized programs)
- Detailed indoor and on-water rowing courses (perfect for beginners and parents)
- Indoor and On-water wall charts
- Ask us your rowing questions
- Full technical support
- Money-back guaranteeSupport the show